ROW 1 Card curly


(AS-7) (AS-5) = Opportunity events> Flush for AS-7 and pairs, Straight to AS-5 and U.S. pairs
(7-5) (NOT 5-7) = Opportunity events> Straight, Pairs 7. 3 0ff a Kinds (5)
(9-10) = Opportunity events> Straight, 90-10 Pairs
(Q-10) (QK) = Opportunity events> Pairs, Big Straight, Flush


Line 2 Card Waru


(US-Cool (AS-K) (QK) = Opportunity events> Pairs, Big Pairs / High Card, Flush to US-8 and US-Q
(5-6) = Opportunity events> Straight, pairs 6
(8-9) (NOT 9-Cool = Opportunity events> Straight
(10-Q) (QK) = chance events> Straight, Big pairs,


Row 3 Card Love


(AS-Q) (AS-10) = Opportunity events> hig Card, Big Straight, Flush, 3 Pairs Q And Q 0ff Kinds
(AS-4) = Opportunity events> Flush, 4 Pairs, Straight
(2-3) (QK) = Opportunity events> Mini Straight and flush for 2-3, HIG Card pairs and Full house for QK
(9-J) (3.7) = Opportunity events> Straight / Flush


Line 4 Diamonds Card


(US-K) = Opportunity events> hig Card, Flush and Big Pairs
(5-6) (3.5) = Opportunity events> Straight middle pairs
(8-J) = Opportunity events> Flush

Credits : Black KnightS Syndicate 



Post a Comment

  1. gan join Blog saya please
    hack-pas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... BOTAKQQ Situs Judi Pkv Games Domino99 Online Terbaik

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Domino99 Online Terpercaya 2019

    ReplyDelete

ADS

 
Top